GREENE TOWNSHIP OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION ARE
MON-FRI 8:30 am TO 4:30 pm
*Please use Pittsburgh Grade Road to access the Garage, Office, and Dumptser*
MOBILE HOME INSTALLATION, PER THE PA. UNIFORM CONSTRUCTION CODE
(applies to mobile home park sites as well as private lots)
All NEW mobile homes:
- Must be installed by a Pa. Certified Installer, with a copy of the Installer’s certification provided to the Inspector.
- A copy of the installation manual for the new home must be provided to the Code Inspector.
- Before a Certificate of Occupancy is issued, documentation must be received from the installer.
All USED mobile homes:
- Must be installed using the IRC regulations.
ALL MOBILE HOME INSTALLATIONS:
- Everything done on site must be inspected (footers, foundation, tie downs, electrical hook up, etc.). All units MUST have TWO fully installed means of egress that meet Code.
- NO attachment of decks or roofs of any kind will be permitted. These accessory items must be free-standing, so as to not compromise the construction of the home.
John D. Hucko, Building Inspector
SOLICITATION IN GREENE TOWNSHIP
Solicitation in Greene Township is regulated by Ordinance #1-2014, which requires solicitors for any retail business to obtain a license from the Township Office. A fifty ($50) fee will be charged for the license.