GREENE TOWNSHIP OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION ARE
MON-FRI 8:30 am TO 4:30 pm
*Please use Pittsburgh Grade Road to access the Garage, Office, and Dumptser*
MUNICIPAL OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED ON MEMORIAL DAY, MONDAY, MAY 29, 2017
MOBILE HOME INSTALLATION, PER THE PA. UNIFORM CONSTRUCTION CODE
(applies to mobile home park sites as well as private lots)
All NEW mobile homes:
- Must be installed by a Pa. Certified Installer, with a copy of the Installer’s certification provided to the Inspector.
- A copy of the installation manual for the new home must be provided to the Code Inspector.
- Before a Certificate of Occupancy is issued, documentation must be received from the installer.
All USED mobile homes:
- Must be installed using the IRC regulations.
ALL MOBILE HOME INSTALLATIONS:
- Everything done on site must be inspected (footers, foundation, tie downs, electrical hook up, etc.). All units MUST have TWO fully installed means of egress that meet Code.
- NO attachment of decks or roofs of any kind will be permitted. These accessory items must be free-standing, so as to not compromise the construction of the home.
John D. Hucko, Building Inspector
SOLICITATION IN GREENE TOWNSHIP
Solicitation in Greene Township is regulated by Ordinance #1-2014, which requires solicitors for any retail business to obtain a license from the Township Office. A fifty ($50) fee will be charged for the license.