MILL CREEK COMMUNITY PARK RULES:
- Park hours: Daily-Sunrise to Sunset
- No ATVs or off-road vehicle use on Township property
- No unrestricted pets; be a “pooper scooper” and dispose of properly
- No firearms
- No alcohol, drugs or tobacco products (including snuff)
- No fires except in grills
- No solicitation without prior permit
- Vandalism will not be tolerated
- No moving of tables or equipment unless renting pavilion(s).
- Permits are required for pavilion use for organized picnics/events.
RULES FOR USE OF GREENE TOWNSHIP PAVILIONS & OLD SERVICE GARAGE:
- Pavilion must be reserved through the Township Office.
- Reservation must be made by a Township Resident, with a $50.00 fee, of which a $25.00 deposit will be refunded upon a satisfactory clean-up inspection by Township employees.
- Clean-up must be complete within 24 hours of use, including returning all tables/equipment to its original location, or the entire amount of the deposit will be forfeited.
- Damages will be assessed and deducted from the deposit. In the event damages are in excess of the deposit, the deposit will be forfeited, plus additional charges will be the responsibility of the reserving party.
- The resident reserving the facility is responsible for any and all damages.
- Pavilion may be reserved for any day, from dawn till dusk.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Potential users should be aware that there is no water supply, and restrooms are composting-type units. Posted restroom rules for paper disposal must be observed.
- The “Pavilion Reserved” sign, provided by the Township to the reserving party, must be posted on the pavilion in plain view on the reservation date.
- To use the equipment for the Horseshoe Pitching Court, stop by the Office during Dumpster hours (Fri. 3-9 and Sat. 9-3), or the office (Mon.-Fri. 8:30-4:30) to get a key for the pavilion closest to the track.
OLD SERVICE GARAGE
Also located within the park is the OLD SERVICE GARAGE. The garage has been refurbished and is available for rental.
Contact the office for more information.