No later than October 31 of each year, each landlord shall submit to the Administrative Secretary/Treasurer of the township a report form supplied by the Administrative Secretary/Treasurer of the township which includes the following information:
- (A) List of the dwelling units and business units owned by the landlord, located within the township limits, whether occupied or not occupied;
- (B) Address of each dwelling unit and business unit;
- (C) Brief description of each dwelling unit or business unit;
- (D) Whether or not said dwelling unit or business unit is inhabited or utilized by tenants; and
- (E) Name(s) of the tenant or tenants utilizing the aforementioned dwelling unit or business unit, if any.
(2003 Code, § 124-3) (Ord. 3-86, passed 11-4-1986)
The ordinance can be read here