- May 2020 – cutting brush back from road ways. Patching to occur on Georgetown Road, Silver Slipper, Snowden, Upper Service & Shaffer
- Two cross drains on Upper Service need attention and will be replaced during the week of May 18.
- The slide between 660-600 McCleary Road will be repaired within the next few weeks. Currently that portion of the road is down to 1 lane.
- Berming along the roadways to clean out ditches will also be a priority weather permitting.
- Regular maintenance of equipment occurs regularly and routine upkeep of the building and records rooms.
When there’s no snow, we mow!