Greene Township has adopted an ordinance regulating and establishing timber harvesting practices to allow for and encourage proper forest management.
Along with submitting an application with proper application fee, the applicant must:
- Submit a map showing the property plot plan, logging access road, landing pad, location of logging on the property, location of streams and creeks.
- Include all required federal and state permits that are required to log on proposed property.
- Include proof of notification to adjoining land owners 30 days prior
- Submit a road bond application with EMA if travelling on township roads
- Include a driveway permit and fee if one will be constructed