Click link below to view the Greene Township Code (PDF Format)
The Ordinances listed below have not been codified into the above Municipal Code
RIGHT TO KNOW INFORMATION:
Open Records Officer:
Kimberly A. Moore, Greene Township Secretary/Treasurer
262 Pittsburgh Grade Road
Hookstown PA 15050
Pennsylvania Office of Open Records:
Commonwealth Keystone Building
400 North Street, Plaza Level
Harrisburg PA 17120-0225
Request method: On form provided by Township or on Uniform Request Form found on Pennsylvania’s website
- Copies-.25 (twenty-five cents) per page (B/W); .50 (fifty cents) Color
- Certification-$1.00 per record
- Faxing-Twenty-five cents per page; Fifty cents per page to a long-distance number.
- Copies on disk-$1.00 (disk must be provided by Township-no used disks will be used to record data)
- Mailing-actual cost of postage
MOBILE HOME INSTALLATION, PER THE PA. UNIFORM CONSTRUCTION CODE
(applies to mobile home park sites as well as private lots)
All NEW mobile homes:
- Must be installed by a Pa. Certified Installer, with a copy of the Installer’s certification provided to the Inspector.
- A copy of the installation manual for the new home must be provided to the Code Inspector.
- Before a Certificate of Occupancy is issued, documentation must be received from the installer.
All USED mobile homes:
- Must be installed using the IRC regulations.
ALL MOBILE HOME INSTALLATIONS:
- Everything done on site must be inspected (footers, foundation, tie downs, electrical hook up, etc.). All units MUST have TWO fully installed means of egress that meet Code.
- NO attachment of decks or roofs of any kind will be permitted. These accessory items must be free-standing, so as to not compromise the construction of the home.
John D. Hucko, Building Inspector
SOLICITATION IN GREENE TOWNSHIP
Solicitation in Greene Township is regulated by Ordinance #1-2014, which requires solicitors for any retail business to obtain a license from the Township Office. A fifty ($50) fee will be charged for the license.